Wednesday, January 21, 2009

OMG IT'S COLDER!!

It's below freezing here in sunny (not really) Florida. Yes. It is 31 degrees out. I am so glad I bought the boys those oversized heavy winter coats. I thought they might wear them 2-4 times a year for the next 3 years. They wore them that many times last week. The other days they required sweatshirts and jackets (layers, it's FL, usually warms up in the afternoon)

Next thing you know, I'll see snow. If it's going to be this cold, we might as well. I haven't seen actual snow, beyond a flake or two, in florida in over 20 years. At that point, I was driving to MA during a storm that pretty much blanketed the east coast.

Sorry global worming fruit loops, I didn't believe your fairy tales before, I sure as hell don't believe it now

3 comments:

doanli said...

The latest meme' is that it's 'climate change" now, not "global wormening", lol.

I believe it's natural cycles, but the governments of the world are trying to cash in on the scheme that it is all man made and our cars and coal burning electricity are to blame. (They'll have to get my a/c from my cold dead hands)

Carola said...

LOL, I love the climate change change. It's like moving the goal posts so they get both goals. If it warms it's our fault, if it cools it's also our fault. That big lightbulb in the sky has nothing to do with it.

You know what is hilarious is that one good volcano blast can drop the temperature of the entire planet a few degrees, yet all our SUVs farting out exhaust for all these years haven't really done diddly

Sunny said...

Global warming is a hoax ! It's been so cold! Thank goodness our cold spell is over!

I'm going to the beach late this afternoon, when it hits 70* (Those weather people promised!)

It was 35* here...that's the lowest low we got. I hibernated for 2 days, hahaha......

but then had to get out in it after that, appointments and errands.

Hope you and the boys have a great sunny weekend!