Saturday, January 03, 2009

So that's what carpet looks like with 3 yrs of dust

I am rearranging my bedroom. Right now I have to hurdle piles of boxes to get in or out of my room. I have moved the dressers to their (almost) final locations. I need to pull the bed down off the lifts, pull it one way, vaccuum behind it, pull it the other way, vacuum behind it, then flip the orientation. While I'm at it, I'll change the bedding and put away the clean folded laundry sitting on it.

I'm debating on whether to finish it tonight or just wait until tomorrow. I already dragged out all of the stuff that was under the bed.

Oh wait. I need to feed the kidlets before Tyler eats Brett. Guess I'll just have to wait til tomorrow

2 comments:

old solider said...

been cooking & washing clothes myself.have a cookie ?

Sunny said...

"kidlets" haha, I love to read your stuff!

That's about what I'm doing, only it's not actual 'work' (yet) as I'm in the planning stages of redecorating my bedroom!

Going to change it all around, with new decor and everything!

It's gonna take me awhile, money wise.

((hugs)) and you and the "kidlets" be safe! :)