Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's been a while

I'm not writing like I used to. I've had the entire summer off (thanks to unemployment & no $$ for school for the summer semester). Funny thing, the less I have to do, the less I wanna do. All I've done this summer is play facebook games.

Now facebook, that something us middle aged women can get behind. Not only can you find all the people you lost touch with, you can block the ones you never ever want to find touch with again. So about half the people I found, I blocked. Generally, if I wanted to stay in touch with you, there's a good chance you are programmed into my phone.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Hi Cinder! How are you and the kids ??

I have'nt been blogging either, but am now back into it...for how long I don't know.

I'm on FaceBook too and it was/is intended for my classmates from Michigan...

I found some of them too! :)

People from the old JS Land were wanting me to add them as friends there.

Geesh, they got pissed because I did'nt and/or blocked them!

I have just 5 js'ers there.... I don't keep up with FB hardly anymore because I'm busy making videos, lol!

I love to do that! My new video blog is here now in my profile or blog links.

C'mon over and watch! Oh and also busy playing POGO, making my ranks and badges. :) I love BoggleBash.

It's pouring rains here right now...how's it in your part of the swamp ??

Happy weekend...