Tuesday, May 13, 2003

I`m a lucky chick tonight

originally posted Tue, 13 May 2003 20:01:50 -0700

I needed to go to Walmart to pick up a few things, namely some storage bins, for the upcoming return to Florida. There was no way I was taking the carpet rodents with me, so Uncle Dan and Auntie Eileen watched them while I was gone, which was for less than an hour.

During the time I was gone, Brett decided to take a dump in his pants. The turd managed to make its way out of his underwear, out the leg of his sweatpants and onto the floor. That's when Tyler spotted it and freaked out about the "poochie" on the floor. Uncle Dan picked it up and sniffed it, and yes, indeedy, it was poop. So in the shower Brett went.

While Brett was in the shower, Tyler decided that he needed to poop. He pulls out his potty seat, puts in on the toilet, parks his butt on it and launches his pickle. Then he wipes himself, smearing poop all over his hand and on the potty seat. So in the shower Tyler went.

I come home to two fresh smelling little boys already in their jammies. They couldn't have planned their poop fest better for me. I'm so lucky. I need to play the lottery.

No comments: